Tribe, a brand-new payments processor, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a Dev-Ops Engineer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What you would do:
As a Dev-Ops Engineer, you will be working closely with engineering professionals within the company to ensure continuous product delivery.
- Build monitoring platforms and services, design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Implement and execute best practices, procedures, and infrastructural changes for seamless deployments
- Investigate and resolve technical issues, perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Analyze technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Work alongside development team implementing and monitoring game-changing initiatives
- Be part of the team defining the architecture for future products
- Previous work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Extensive experience in MySQL (or other databases), GIT, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, also GitLab CI/CD.
- Undeniable Linux experience and skills (web servers, bash scripting knowledge, etc.)
- Bonus points if you have experience with PHP (Symfony framework), also familiar with a few of the following: Golang, Redis, RabbitMQ, Node.js.
- Focus on quality and critical thinking
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Fluent communication in Lithuanian and English
- High performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun working culture
- Fast pace learning environment and opportunities to grow professionally in a vibrant international environment
- Long term continuous project work with internal clients
- Flexible relation to the company and freedom of thinking
- Young, positive, innovative team; friendly and skilled colleagues
- Office in the heart of Kaunas city with provided parking
- Company-paid lunches twice a week, additional health insurance, professional trainings, variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office, foosball, great team building events, sports activities, and other benefits
- Salary range for this position is 2000-4000 eur/mon. net. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.