Tribe Payments is a rapidly growing payments technology company on a mission to make the world of payments simple, secure and accessible. We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to join our young and ambitious team to accelerate our presence in Europe, as well as across the globe.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to use all their data and digital skills to drive targeted traffic, high quality conversions and boost business. We’re looking for a passionate marketer, who has the strategic experience to make an impact and skills to implement campaigns.
What you would do:
- Collaborate with the global marketing and sales team to implement Tribe’s umbrella marketing strategy, campaigns and activities that drive growth
- Lead growth marketing plan, bringing creative, experimental ideas
- Drive leads across digital paid and organic channels, through high quality traffic and conversion
- Own and run SEO optimisation, as well as paid-for search advertising, including Google Ads campaigns, and PPC
- Build automated lead workflows to sophisticatedly nurture leads - more than the traditional chain of emails!
- Closely analyse data in order to track success and make changes to campaigns or activity that isn’t working
- Compile and present data-driven reports on successes and failures, and implement learnings
- Work closely with inside sales - and larger sales team - to ensure the right leads are generated, nurtured, passed on and result in opportunities.
- 4-6 years experience (working at a Saas company is a bonus!)
- Proactive: great at coming up with creative ideas and taking initiative
- Organised: able to manage multiple projects at once
- Risk-taker: passionate about experimenting with new ideas, testing campaigns and reacting to successes and failures
- Results-driven: proven track record of generating leads, MQLs and pipeline
- Experienced building and managing growth marketing campaigns end-to-end
- A solid understanding of PPC channels (SEM, Affiliates, Referrals, Social, Display and Video)
- Knowledge of Hubspot or similar CRM systems, including workflows and reporting
- Budget management experience.
Our office is based in The Shard, with stunning views over The Thames. Due to Covid and lockdown we are embracing working at home, which also has lots of benefits...
So, now we offer:
- High performing, ambitious and fun working culture
- Fast-paced environment, full of opportunities for career growth
- Flexible work environment
- Choose your own tech
- Personal training plan, for professional development
- Private health and dental care
- Wellness initiatives
- Team meetups.