PHP BACK-END DEVELOPER
Tribe, a paytech startup, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a PHP back-end Developer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What you would do:
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers and QA engineers to build large scale fintech products: card issuing and acquiring processing platform, payment gateway, digital wallet provider
- Develop and deliver new web solutions for our projects (backend applications, many API’s, different complexity of integrations)
- Be a valuable team member by sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
- Extensive experience in PHP, MySQL (or other databases)
- Have experience with Symfony or Zend Framework
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Bonus points if you have proficiency in developing user interface (Vue.js / Node.js / Bootstrap / jQuery / SASS)
- It’s great if you have some knowledge about Golang, GIT, Redis, MQ
- Focus on quality and critical thinking
- Fluent communication in Lithuanian and English.
- High performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun working culture
- Fast pace learning environment and opportunities to grow professionally in a vibrant international environment
- Long term continuous project work with internal clients
- Flexible relation to the company and freedom of thinking
- Young, positive, innovative team; friendly and skilled colleagues
- Office in the heart of Kaunas city with provided parking
- Company-paid lunches twice a week, additional health insurance, professional trainings, variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office, foosball, great team-building events, sports activities, and other benefits
- Salary range for this position is 1000-4000 eur/mon. net. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.