QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Tribe, a brand new payments processor, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a QA Engineer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What you would do:
- QA Engineer will be responsible for software testing in order to ensure mandatory quality standards are met before production releases.
- 2+ years of experience in a QA Engineer role
- Understanding of software development process
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with the typical test methods
- Experience with GIT
- Ability to work fast in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with development to validate bugs and get them fixed
- Identify software defects, run test suites, and verify fixes
- Track known issues and collaborate with business analysts regarding future improvements
- Good English language skills
- Good cooperation skills and attention to details
- High performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun working culture
- The fast pace learning environment and opportunities to grow professionally in a vibrant international environment
- Long term continuous project work with internal clients
- Flexible relation to the company and freedom of thinking
- Young, positive, innovative team; friendly and skilled colleagues
- Office in the heart of Kaunas city with provided parking
- Company-paid lunches twice a week, additional health insurance, professional trainings, variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office, foosball, great team-building events, sports activities, and other benefits
- Salary range for this position is 1500-3500eur/mon. net. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.