Tribe Payments is a rapidly growing payments technology company on a mission to make the world of payments simple, secure and accessible. We’re looking for an Accountant to join our ambitious team.
Are you an Accountant who enjoys working in a team, gets motivated by a fast-paced environment, and seeks to develop within an international organization? We are searching for a passionate Accountant with a “can-do spirit” for the office located in Kaunas. You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day accounting responsibilities.
What you would do
- Performing monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, handling of purchase invoices, processing of salaries.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation, and analysis.
- Managing the portfolio of different companies.
- VAT and other official reporting and communication to Tax authorities.
- Coordination and completion of annual audits.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar;
- 2+ years experience in accounting, preferably in the international environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and prioritization skills with the ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written).
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team and on your own.
- The ability to take ownership, initiative, and deliver on your responsibilities to the client is a plus.
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places in Kaunas. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 800-1500 eur/monthly netto. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks