Head of Sales
Business Development Manager – Acquirer Processing
Tribe Payments is a rapidly growing payments technology company on a mission to make the world of payments simple, secure and accessible. As part of our recent growth, we’re looking for an Acquirer Processing Business Development Manager to join our young and ambitious team to accelerate our presence in the UK, the wider European region, and globally.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to.
What you would do
- Conduct business development with Acquirers, Card Schemes and wider industry players to expand Tribe’s Acquirer Processing services.
- Actively identify, generate, and manage a list of new business opportunities through to completion through consultative selling.
- Negotiate commercial deals and terms with senior executives at potential partners.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and Sales Team to help identify market trends, strategic opportunities, and partnerships for Tribe.
- Deliver product-based strategies to unlock new partnerships across the business, working closely with the Head of Partnerships.
- Embrace and understand the tech stack that we have created whilst working closely with the Product team to provide valuable feedback on existing and future opportunity.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to help create client-driven marketing materials and initiatives.
- Represent Tribe at industry events whether that is in person or virtually.
- Utilize and manage internal and external service providers.
- Business development experience within the acquiring industry, ideally at least 5 years’ experience either from a processor or card scheme.
- Self-driven with strong capability to work autonomously.
- Proven track record in driving pipeline generation and sales.
- A team player; collaborative with great communication skills.
- Someone that’s passionate about technology and fintech.
- Strong at building relationships with key-buyers and decision-makers with both new and existing clients.
- High performing, ambitious and fun working culture.
- Opportunity to drive the growth and development of one of the brightest Acquirer Processors in Europe.
- Fast-paced environment, full of opportunities for career growth.
- Flexible work environment.
- Choose your own tech.
- Personal training plan, for professional development.
- Wellness initiatives.