Lead Project Development Coordinator
Customer Operations Manager
This is a great opportunity if you love combining technology, IT demand management, and customer relationships. You will spend a lot of time on your own, communicating with customers, you will have a lot of back-up from the product teams and their leaders. Your primary focus is a positive customer experience of IT services ensuring smooth Customer IT infrastructure changes, operating and continual service improvements of provided IT services.
What you would do
- Provide technical support for assigned customers, analyze their needs and requirements.
- Communicate directly in LIVE with customers related ongoing issues.
- Ensure smooth customers experience on minor new features development.
- Work closely with the product team (developers, IT project development coordinators).
- Previous work experience in the IT field or a similar role would be nice.
- We are looking for a person who is a quick learner and forward-thinker, ambitious to go beyond expectations.
- Positive attitude, high motivation, and problem-solving skillset.
- Totally focused on delivering excellent services to our customers.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places in Kaunas. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 900-1400 eur/monthly netto. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks