Lead DevOps Engineer
Tribe, a brand-new payments processor, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a Database Administrator and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What you would do
As a Database Administrator you will be working closely with engineering professionals within the company to ensure continuous product delivery.
- Manage and administer MySQL, MariaDB, and other databases.
- Identify, analyze and resolve incidents and issues with databases.
- Monitor and optimize DB performance, capacity, and architecture, implement latest best practices.
- Support development team and participate in database design process.
- Be part of the team defining the architecture for future products.
- Previous work experience as a Database Administrator or similar roles.
- Extensive experience in MySQL (or other databases), Linux, GIT.
- Experience with distributed database systems especially percona cluster.
- Focus on quality and critical thinking.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent communication in Lithuanian and English.
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places in Kaunas. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 2500-4000 eur/monthly netto. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks