Lead DevOps Engineer
Vilnius Lithuania, Kaunas Lithuania
Tribe, a modern payments processor and technology company, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a Dev-Ops Engineer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What you would do
As a Dev-Ops Engineer, you will be working closely with engineering professionals within the company to ensure continuous product delivery.
- Build monitoring platforms and services, design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Implement and execute best practices, procedures, and infrastructural changes for seamless deployment
- Investigate and resolve technical issues, perform root cause analysis for production error
- Analyze technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon the
- Work alongside development team implementing and monitoring game-changing initiative
- Be part of the team defining the architecture for future products
- Previous work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Extensive experience in MySQL (or other databases), GIT, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, also GitLab CI/CD
- Undeniable Linux experience and skills (web servers, bash scripting knowledge, etc.)
- Bonus points if you have experience with PHP (Symfony framework), also familiar with a few of the following: Golang, Redis, RabbitMQ, Node.js.
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places in Kaunas or office space in Workland Go9 in Vilnius. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 3300-6600 eur/monthly gross. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks