Front End Developer
Tribe Payments, a brand new payments processor, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a Front-end Developer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What would you do
- Work on design and front-end of large scale fintech products: Risk Monitor product.
- Collaborate with Front-end Developers, Product Managers, Back-end Developers and QA Engineers to implement visually stunning and user-friendly designs, ensuring consistency and coherence across the platform.
- Integrate RESTful services and APIs to enhance functionality and data retrieval.
- Apply best UX practices to create intuitive and user-friendly interactions, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable user experience.
- Analyze and solve complex design problems, and propose innovative solutions to improve overall user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in front-end development and UX design.
- Be a valuable team member by sharing knowledge and best practices with the team.
What we expect from you
- Proficiency in Vue.js or other JS frameworks (React, Angular) for developing responsive and secure user interfaces.
- Extensive experience with SASS, RESTful Services and APIs, Responsive and Mobile Design.
- Demonstrated ability to apply best UX practices and define new approaches to complex design problems.
- Focus on secure and high-quality code.
- Working knowledge of secure development frameworks and libraries, including but not limited to OWASP secure coding guidelines.
- Effective collaboration skills, capable of working well in a team environment that values security and quality.
- Good communication skills in Lithuanian and English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and critical thinking.
- It’s great if you have some working experience with GIT, Symfony 5 framework, Native script.
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by a smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza Fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits, and drinks in the office. Sports activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, and professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 14 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 3480 - 5220 Eur/monthly gross. The salary proposal depends on your competencies and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks