Head of Customer Success
Tribe Payments is a rapidly growing payments technology company on a mission to make the world of payments simple, secure and accessible. We’re looking for a new Head of Customer Success to join our young and ambitious team to work with our clients to help drive their businesses forward and support their growth strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the most innovative companies in the Fintech space, to work for a company that has a passion for new payments technology and for someone who is not afraid to get stuck into the detail or provide that personalised level of service to our clients. You will be the voice of Tribe to our clients and you will be the voice of the clients to Tribe.
What you would do
As Head of Customer Success you will ensure our customers achieve value from our products and facilitate product adoption for both you and your growing team. You’ll build robust and scalable processes into a critical voice reflecting the needs of our customers, whilst acting as a partner to both commercial and tech teams. You’ll bring a deep level of functional expertise and build a team who are excited to learn and who are energised by the long-term vision for Customer Success.
- Overall responsibility for the Customer Success function including P&L responsibility for our clients success.
- Grow and maintain a highly effective team of Customer Success Managers to further support Tribe growth around the world.
- Take ownership of Tribe strategic clients, leading by example and taking a hands on approach with our key customers
- Work with other department leads around Key Account planning to ensure maximum value for both our customer and Tribe.
- Reporting and analysis - owning all customer metrics reporting.
- Identify commercial opportunities within the existing client base, based on a relevant knowledge of the payments ecosystem and Tribe products.
- A proven leader with 5-7 years experience in Customer Success.
- Passionate and knowledgeable experience in Payments or Fintech.
- Track record of building teams and scaling functions to accommodate quick growth businesses.
- Experienced in building, scaling, and managing a diverse team that is spread across multiple locations.
- Detail orientated with strong communication and analytical skills.
- A desire to deliver a positive outcome for all parties.
- Willingness and eagerness to travel frequently to meet the team.
- Someone that wants to have fun along the way - it has to be fun too right!
You would be based mainly from our London office which is near to both Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street. You would benefit from our:
- High performing, ambitious and fun working culture.
- Fast-paced environment, full of opportunities for career growth.
- Flexible work environment.
- Healthcare and Dental cover.
- Personal training plan, for professional development.
- Wellness initiatives.