Head of Finance
International Accountant / Financial Manager
Tribe is a rapidly growing payments technology company on a mission to make the world of payments simple, secure and accessible. Tribe’s technology is built for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
At Tribe, we dream of a future where payments innovation supports the day-to-day experiences that end-users crave. We focus on creating solutions that press ‘fast-forward’ on the innovation lifecycle, without compromising quality, operational value, or stability.
What would you do
- Review and analysis of financial accounting data.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions).
- Supervise the company budgets.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Other accounting duties per Management's request.
What we expect from you
- Fluent English (B2 level and above) is essential.
- Experience/university degree in Accounting is welcome.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Good team player skills.
- Good time management and multitasking skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
We offerWe want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High-performing, ambitious, collaborative, and fun working culture.
- Young, positive, innovative team; friendly and skilled colleagues.
- Company-paid lunches, professional training, fresh fruits and drinks in the office, workation, hybrid work opportunity, great team-building events, and much more.
- Fast pace learning environment and opportunities to grow professionally in a vibrant international environment.
- Long-term continuous project work with internal clients.
- Flexible relation to the company and freedom of thinking.
- Competitive salary.
- Office in the heart of Chisinau city with provided parking.