Head of IT Operations
IT Project Manager
Tribe, a paytech startup, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as an IT Project Development Coordinator and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What you would do
- Analyze business needs and requirements gathering in order to build large-scale fintech products: card issuing and acquiring. processing platform, digital wallet provider, and payment gateway.
- Defining new features, tasks, possible issues, and functionalities of the products.
- Prioritizing product backlog, planning sprints, and resource coordination of development process.
- Work directly with Product owners, Developers, QA Engineers as a team.
- Providing technical support for business units.
- Developing and maintaining product documentation.
- Previous work experience in IT field or a similar role would be nice.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to identify and analyze problems, foresee potential pitfalls.
- Team player attitude, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Proficiency in English.
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places in Kaunas. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 1500-2100 eur/monthly netto. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks