JAVA Embedded Developer
Vilnius Lithuania, Kaunas Lithuania, Chisinau Moldova
Tribe, a paytech startup, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a JAVA Embedded Developer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What you would do
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture.
- Collaborate with IT Project managers, Designers and QA engineers to build large scale fintech products: card issuing and acquiring processing platform, payment gateway, digital wallet provider.
- Build new features and software improvements.
What we expect from You
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Experience working in embedded development and embedded systems design
- Proven experience with JAVA; and a great foundation with another programming language (e.g. C++)
Solid Experience with JVM architecture
- Experience with Apache Ant
- Ability to solve complex problems under challenging constraints and write multi-threaded programs
- Proactive and self-driven, focus on quality and critical thinking
- Have strong communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent communication in English
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by a smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza Fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even if we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular team buildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places in Kaunas or office space in Workland Go9 in Vilnius. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
A few Tribe perks