Vice President Marketing
Tribe Payments is a rapidly growing payments technology company on a mission to make the world of payments simple, secure and accessible. We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our ambitious team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone early in their career who is keen to build their marketing experience, while supporting a growing team. There’s a tonne of career development opportunities and you’ll get a chance to get stuck into all kinds of different projects as the company grows further. It’s a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need bags of energy and great organisational skills. You’ll also need to have strong analytics, digital and social media skills and a willingness to contribute ideas to help us keep things fresh and interesting!
What you would do
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to support Tribe’s marketing performance, campaigns and brand awareness activities.
- Support the team with SEO optimisation, as well as paid-for search advertising, including PPC.
- Compile data-driven reports on successes and failures, and help the team implement learnings.
- Social media listening & responses and find new ideas for digital outreach.
- Help manage the data and reporting dashboards in our CRM system.
- Tactical project delivery support for digital marketing, events, content and lots more.
- A marketing degree graduate with 2-3 years marketing experience in a relevant sector.
- Someone with a keen interest in building a career in B2B marketing – experience in tech is a bonus!
- Someone who understands the importance of data and how to tap into it to understand marketing performance.
- Confident using a CRM system (HubSpot experience would be even better!) and interfacing with both marketing and sales to ensure a joined up approach.
- Happy to take on a challenging role with a steep learning curve and fast-paced (but fun) working culture.
- Proactive: great at coming up with creative ideas and taking initiative.
- Organised: able to manage multiple projects at once.
You would be based mainly from our London office which is near to both Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street. You would benefit from our:
- High performing, ambitious and fun working culture.
- Fast-paced environment, full of opportunities for career growth.
- Flexible work environment.
- Choose your own tech.
- Personal training plan, for professional development.