Vilnius Lithuania, Kaunas Lithuania
Tribe, a brand-new payments processor, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments Data Center technology team as a Network Engineer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What you would do
- Work closely with projects to understand their requirements.
- Design and implement new network solutions and/or improve the efficiency of current networks.
- Ensure network deliveries in due time with the right quality.
- Incident resolution in Network production environment.
- Build network solutions that support business demands.
- Develop tools, scripts and utilities to support daily operation and automation.
- Maintain internal network structure of a data center by managing routers/managed switches and keeping them running.
- Optimize uptime to be 99.99%.
- Participate as subject-matter-expert in development and infrastructure projects.
- Proactive and preventive maintenance of the Data Center network (monitoring routines, Network device SW and HW updates, upgrades, patching, migrations tasks).
- Participate in internal network projects to build and improve our core network technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise Core, Data Centre and WAN networks.
- Experience with software-defined networking (Cisco ACI), network firewalls.
- Skills working with Data Center network architecture and hardware requirements.
- Network OS skill (IOS, IOS XR, NXOS).
- Experience with large Data Centre networks (Spanning tree, fabric path, VLAN).
- You are familiar with production security processes and project management practices.
- Proactive and self-driven.
- Quality focused, structured and respect deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Focus on quality and critical thinking.
- Fluent communication in English.
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by a smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza Fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health.
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even if we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular team buildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places in Kaunas or office space in Workland Go9 in Vilnius. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 2980-4140 eur/monthly gross. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks