PHP Back-End Developer (Bank Connect)
Tribe, a modern payments processor and technology company, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with the singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a PHP Back-End Developer in our Bank Connect product and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What would you do
Collaborate with IT Project Managers, QA Engineers, and other developers to build Bank Connect platforms
Work on API integrations with different schemes
Build payment-related features and maintain real-time transaction monitoring and processing tools
Develop and deliver new web solutions (back-end applications, many APIs, different complexity of integrations)
Be a valuable team member by sharing knowledge and best practices with the Team
Unify different bank’s APIs into one easily integrated API
What we expect from you
3+ years experience in PHP, MySQL (or other databases), GIT
Clean and scalable code Experience with Symfony or any other PHP Framework
Solid understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
Focus on quality plus critical and analytical thinking
Strong ownership and collaboration skills
Fluent communication in Lithuanian and English.
It's great if you have some knowledge about RabbitMQ, Redis, MQ
It’s great if you have proficiency in developing user interfaces (Bootstrap / jQuery / SASS)
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by a smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza Fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits, and drinks in the office. Sports activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, and professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 2 weeks per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 1580-6615 Eur/monthly gross. The salary proposal depends on your competencies and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks