Vice President of Product
Product Business Analyst
Tribe is a rapidly growing payments technology company on a mission to make the world of payments simple, secure and accessible. Tribe’s technology is built for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
At Tribe, we dream of a future where payments innovation supports the day-to-day experiences that end-users crave. We focus on creating solutions that press ‘fast-forward’ on the innovation lifecycle, without compromising quality, operational value, or stability.
What would you do
- Understand customer requirements, in full and in the context of their business
- Articulate detail to internal technology teams and turn these into actionable product requirements that drive value to the customer
- Collation of business requirements into a BRD format
- To be able to understand the challenge or opportunity behind client requests and make informed suggests on the right way forward.
- Ability to upsell and see opportunities to recommend linked products and combined propositions from Tribe
- Ability to influence customers and colleagues at all levels
- Use common agile story definition terminology to ensure clear focus on the need, the context and the outcome of any given requirement (“if… then… when…” and “As a… I want… so that…”).
- Addressing technical queries in a pre-sales capacity
- Set up Sandbox access
- Use of API testing tools (i.e. Postman)
- User persona definition and application - using common tooling (Miro, etc.)
- UX & UI reviews
- User journey mapping
- Market research & competitor analysis support
What we expect from you
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, etc.). Advanced degrees or relevant certifications are a plus.
- Previous work experience in the IT field or a similar role.
- Proven experience in pre-sales, technical consulting, or related roles, ideally within the financial services industry..
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet in client-facing situations.
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to build strong relationships and understand client needs.
- Willingness to travel as needed for client meetings, presentations, and workshops.
- A quick learner and forward-thinker, ambitious to go beyond expectations.
- Positive attitude and high motivation
- Totally focused on delivering excellent services to our customers.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
We offerWe want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- Official contract according to MD law;
- Ultra-modern office in the very center of Chisinau;
- Full paid training;
- Paid lunch;
- Fruits, coffee machine, and regular team buildings;
- Friendly environment;
- ...and much more