Knowledge Center Team Lead
Tribe Payments is a rapidly growing payments technology company on a mission to make the world of payments simple, secure and accessible. We’re looking for a Technical Writer to join our ambitious team.
What You would do
- Prepare high quality technical documents for our clients.
- Preparation of ongoing projects documentation, commercial offers, workflow schemas, sequence flow diagrams, project implementation stages and milestones.
- Technical Roadmap update, detailed priority list descriptions.
- Prepare graphical sketches of product feature concept and workflow descriptions.
- Conduct research through interviewing subject matter experts.
- Quick Install instructions, close collaboration with the support team.
- Product API documentation, close collaboration with the developer team.
- Product technical and functional specifications. Custom integration workflows and install instructions.
- Prepare all types of content: conceptual, procedural and reference.
What we expect from You
- Proven experience in documenting REST APIs and SDKs, influencing API design, and writing code examples to validate API documentation.
- Have excellent Technical writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly.
- Able to express complex information in a clear and concise way.
- Very attentive to details.
- Excellent written English.
- Have technical interviewing and communication skills.
- Have ability to work with developers, support engineers, analytics, designers, and management.
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded be smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 2100-2980 eur/monthly gross. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks