Vilnius Lithuania, Kaunas Lithuania
Tribe, a paytech startup, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a UI Designer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What you would do
- Work with developers throughout the entire product design process.
- Provide insights and incorporate feedback into product designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Create user-friendly, delightful and accessible user interface design.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- 2+ years of experience in the UI designing field.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc.
- Experience using any graphics editor tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz, XD (or Figma).
- General understanding of UX methods and processes.
- Strong communication, design, and creative thinking skills.
- Strong ownership mindset.
- Fluency in English.
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places in Kaunas or office space in Workland Go9 in Vilnius. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 1600-3000 eur/monthly netto. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks