Tribe Payments, a modern payments processor and technology company, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe Payments is a group of people that have come together with the singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a UI/UX Designer in our products and help us change how this market perceives payments.
What you would do
- Conduct user research (a/b tests, usability testing) on a regular basis;
- Gather qualitative and quantitative UX research data and present it to stakeholders;
- Identify and resolve UX/Design issues;
- Evaluate and collect all user requirements, and collaborate with product engineers and managers;
- Collaborate with marketing, and product teams to prepare optimized user-centric flows;
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
What we expect from you
- Portfolio showcasing of experience in shipping UI and UX solutions;
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design best practices and proven ability to apply them;
- Strong problem-solving and data-backed decision-making skills;
- Ability to deliver proposals for improvement of user experience based on data insights & users’ feedback;
- Ability to create lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes and present them in a clear and well-reasoned way;
- Strong ownership mindset;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of designing and wireframing tools (e.g. Figma, CSS, HTML, or others).
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 14 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health, shorter summer days, and birthday day off.
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular team building.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is from 2600 eur/monthly gross. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks