Web Designer (Kaunas, Lithuania)
Tribe Payments is a rapidly growing payments technology company on a mission to make the world of payments simple, secure and accessible. We’re looking for a Web Designer to join our young and ambitious team to accelerate our presence in Europe, as well as across the globe.
You will need a detailed eye, a passion for design and creating the ultimate user experience. Based in Lithuania and working within the Marketing team, this is a great opportunity for someone to take our brand to the next level online, experimenting with the latest ways to communicate through the web.
What you would do:
- Work with the marketing team on a creative online brand refresh, coming up with creative ideas, taking through both design and build;
- Work with the marketing team on the design and build of a company website, which will be continually developed and updated;
- Lead on digital presence, always with new ideas to keep Tribe innovative and human online. For example, how Tribe can develop its brand online: with content, format and design playing a key role;
- Create designs that are user-friendly, intuitive and appealing;
- Build functionalities and features into websites, such as online hubs, microsites, etc.
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Creative graphic design skills with a strong portfolio and sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator InDesign, Sketch or other visual design tools
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience in using a CMS (Hubspot CMS is a bonus)
- Cares about high-quality code and excellent design.
- High performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun working culture
- Fast pace learning environment and opportunities to grow professionally in a vibrant international environment
- Long term continuous project work with internal clients
- Flexible relation to the company and freedom of thinking
- Young, positive, innovative team; friendly and skilled colleagues
- Office in the heart of Kaunas city with provided parking
- Company-paid lunches twice a week, additional health insurance, professional trainings, variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office, foosball, great team-building events, sports activities, and other benefits
- Salary range for this position is 1000-4000 eur/mon. net. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.