Tribe Payments is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide us with certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then please be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT INFORMATION MIGHT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotions
WHAT WILL WE DO WITH THAT INFORMATION
Tribe Payment’s requires this information to understand your requirements and provide you with a better service. Tribe Payments would also like this information for the following reasons:
- For our internal records.
- To improve our products and services where possible.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or by mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
HOW WE USE “COOKIES”
A cookie is a small text based file, given to you by a visited website. It helps identify you to that site and is saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember information about you. When you agree to the cookie, the file is added and the cookie will help analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and the web application can tailor its operations to you by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We will only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
It is important to know that a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you have chosen to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please be aware that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFO
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact email@example.com or write to us at Tribe Payments Limited, The Shard | SE1 9SG | London
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly amend any information found to be incorrect.