Head of IT Operations
Customer Support Specialist
Vilnius Lithuania, Kaunas Lithuania
Do you think you have what it takes to talk your way through customers and bring a positive change in customer engagement? We are looking for an incredible resource who can create a good relationship with customers and help them with their questions.
What You would do
- Provide excellent technical service experience for our Customers.
- Communicate with Customers about ongoing technical issues via support channels.
- Register and check Live system errors, follow-up on requests.
- Work closely with the product team.
- Be the meaningful part of our tech team where you will dive in and get knowledge of the technical background.
What we expect from You
- Previous work experience in the IT field or a similar role would be nice.
- A quick learner and forward-thinker with a positive attitude, high motivation, and problem-solving skill set.
- Strong English (written) communication skills.
- Ability to work day/evening/weekend shifts.
We want people to thrive at Tribe and believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded be smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 1000-1500 eur/monthly gross. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks