Who are we looking for?
- You have some knowledge of PHP, MySQL & GIT
- You are familiar with Symfony Framework, OOP (object-oriented programming)
- You have great communication skills
- You are curious and self-driven, and you take initiative
- You are willing to learn and jump into the tech world!
- 8-12 week paid internship 💳 with mentor guidance and possibility of employment after internship!
- High performing teams 📈. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by a smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness 🏅. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up 🚀. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books.
- Work - life balance ⚖️. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your internship partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. Extra days off for your health.
- Tribe Vibe & Culture 🎉. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even if we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest, events for the tribe community every month, and regular team building activities in teams.
- Office & Environment 🏢. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair.
This Internship position is closed.
Leave your details below and get notified about the new openings.