PHP Back-End Developer (Wallet product)
Tribe Payments, a modern payments processor and technology company, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe Payments is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a PHP back-end Developer in our Digital banking product and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
Tribe’s API-based digital banking platform and 100% customisable payments wallet offers outstanding speed for fintechs looking to offer innovative digital payments capabilities.
What you would do
- Collaborate with IT Project Managers, Designers and QA engineers to build the digital wallet provider
- Work on API integrations with different schemes and providers
- Build payment-related features and maintain real-time transaction monitoring and processing tools
- Develop and deliver new web solutions (backend and frontend applications, many API’s, different complexity of integrations)
- Be a valuable team member by sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
What we expect from you
- 2+ years experience in PHP, MySQL (or other databases), GIT
- Experience with Symfony, Zend or any other PHP Framework
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Focus on secure and high-quality scalable code.
- Working knowledge of secure development frameworks and libraries, including but not limited to OWASP secure coding guidelines.
- Effective collaboration skills, capable of working well in a team environment that values security and quality.
- Strong ownership, critical, analytical thinking
- Fluent communication in Lithuanian and English
- It’s great if you have proficiency in developing user interface (Vue.js / Bootstrap / jQuery / SASS)
- It’s great if you have some knowledge about Redis, MQ, Node.js
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 14 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health.
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular team building.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 1580-4695 eur/monthly gross. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks