PHP Back-End Developer (Wallet product)
Tribe Payments, a modern payments processor and technology company, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe Payments is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a PHP back-end Developer in our Digital banking product and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
Tribe’s API-based digital banking platform and 100% customisable payments wallet offers outstanding speed for fintechs looking to offer innovative digital payments capabilities.
What would you do
- Collaborate with IT Project Managers, Designers and QA engineers to build the digital wallet provider
- Work on API integrations with different schemes and providers
- Build payment-related features and maintain real-time transaction monitoring and processing tools
- Develop and deliver new web solutions (backend and frontend applications, many API’s, different complexity of integrations)
- Be a valuable team member by sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
What we expect from you
- 3+ years experience in PHP, MySQL (or other databases), GIT
- Clean and scalable code
- Experience with Symfony, Zend or any other PHP Framework
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Focus on quality and critical, analytical thinking
- Strong ownership and collaboration skills
- Fluent communication in Lithuanian and English
- It’s great if you have proficiency in developing user interface (Vue.js / Bootstrap / jQuery / SASS)
- It’s great if you have some knowledge about Redis, MQ, Node.js
We want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by a smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza Fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits, and drinks in the office. Sports activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, and professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 2 weeks per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 1580-6615 Eur/monthly gross. The salary proposal depends on your competencies and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks