What do crypto businesses need to know about fiat payments?
Some futurists and fintech leaders see cryptocurrencies as either taking over as the main way people use currency, or, more commonly, being one of the major currencies in use. But this is highly unlikely to happen in the short-medium term as there are major obstacles that need to be overcome before we can realise this crypto-utopia.
So, what do crypto businesses need from fiat payments?
We’ve put together a 10-minute practical guide to how payment technology can differentiate and drive growth for crypto businesses, with the help from Daniel Gouldman, CEO of Ternio.io and Bryan C Woods, President of Spend.
In this guide you will discover:
- Why crypto businesses need to partner with fiat payments
- The main market challenges
- Why fiat payments are they key usability and differentiation
- What crypto businesses actually need from fiat payments, in terms of regulation and fraud, modern technology and customer centricity.
Crypto businesses can’t only be in the business of crypto. We need to have the very best in fiat currency technology to bridge the gap between the two worlds, and most importantly, meet our customers’ needs now and in the future.
- Daniel Gouldman, CEO, Ternio