Privacy Notice for Candidates
The company within Tribe Payments at which you apply for a recruitment at is responsible, i.e. controller, for the processing of your Personal data and is responsible for ensuring that your Personal data is processed lawfully.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM CANDIDATES
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through career page, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- In particular, we process personal details such as name, email address, address, date of birth, qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you provide to us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We request that you provide only valid data and do not provide any special categories of data deemed as sensitive personal data (e.g. details about your state of health or political views) as well as other data not necessary for assessing your suitability to the position offered by us.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
LAWUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are: the recruitment of staff for our business and necessity to take action prior to entering into an employment contract.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill our job openings.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to view it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Upon learning about a violation of Personal Data security that could pose a threat to personal rights or freedoms, Tribe Payments will inform you immediately upon receiving such knowledge and determining that access had been gained to such information.
Data collected from Candidates by Tribe Payments will be located within the territory of the European Union but may be transferred or stored outside the EU. It may also be processed by the staff of Tribe Payments or its suppliers working from outside the EU. When transferring Personal Data outside the EU, all the necessary precautions will be taken to ensure that the Personal Data is processed securely and in compliance with this Personal Data processing policy.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will hold all the data for 60 months.
If you do not want your data to be processed after an unsuccessful application, you can delete your personal information or request deletion of your data at any time by sending an informing e-mail to email@example.com
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- know (be informed) about the processing of your Personal Data;
- review and have access to your Personal Data processed by the company;
- demand to correct, append, or specify incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete Personal Data;
- demand to destroy Personal Data it is no longer required for the purposes for which it had been collected;
- demand to destroy Personal Data when it is being processed illegally or when the person cancels their permission to process Personal Data or does not give such a permission that is necessary;
- not agree with the processing of their Personal Data or to cancel a prior permission;
- demand to stop the actions of Personal Data processing (excluding storage) if disputes are underway or the legitimacy of data processing has to be reviewed, as well as in cases when the company no longer needs Personal Data but the person does not want it to be destroyed.
- understand if Personal Data is being used in automated decision making and profiling
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please contact us using our Contact details below.
If you have any complaints, requests and questions, please send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a person would like to submit a complaint regarding the processing of data carried out by Tribe Payments, they shall submit it by email to email@example.com providing as much information as possible. Tribe Payments collaborates with Personal Data subjects and strives to immediately resolve all issues.
Tribe Payments will provide you with information on any issues covered by this Personal Data Processing Policy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org