PHP Back-End Developer (Acquiring product)
Vilnius Lithuania, Kaunas Lithuania
Tribe Payments, a paytech startup, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe Payments is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a PHP back-end Developer in our Acquiring product and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
In our Acquiring product we create solutions that provide our clients rapid access to e-commerce and physical (POS) transaction processing with multiple card payment networks (Mastercard, Visa, JCB, UnionPay, American Express, etc).
What You would do
- Collaborate with the IT Project Manager, Designers and QA engineers to build a card acquiring processing platform
- Work on API integration with different schemes, external 3DS and AML tools
- Maintain in-house payment solutions such as 3DS, Reports, or Risk Monitoring
- Work with data encryption and various cryptography tools to comply with PCI-DSS standards
- Build payment-related features and maintain real-time transaction monitoring tools
- Develop and deliver new web solutions (backend applications, many API’s, different complexity of integrations)
- Be a valuable team member by sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
What we expect from You
- 3+ years experience in PHP, MySQL (or other databases), GIT
- Experience with Symfony or any other PHP Framework
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Clean and scalable code
- Focus on quality and critical, analytical thinking
- Strong ownership and collaboration skills
- Fluent communication in Lithuanian and English.
- It’s great if you have proficiency in developing user interface (Vue.js / Bootstrap / jQuery / SASS)
- It’s great if you have some knowledge about Golang, RabbitMQ, Redis, MQ, Node.js
We want people to thrive at Tribe and believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded be smart and high performing team with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day that you will join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruits and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External trainings; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, trainings, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model - you are able to plan your work partly from the office or remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacations, so be ready to plan workations. For 30 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for legendary tribefest and winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular teambuildings in teams.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business center with provided parking places. To relax your mind and body - table foosball, table tennis and massage chair. If you mostly work from home - we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 1580-6615 eur/monthly gross. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks