Lead DevOps Engineer
Tribe, a brand-new payments processor, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with the singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a DevOps Engineer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What would you doAs a DevOps Engineer, you will be working closely with engineering professionals within the company to ensure continuous product delivery.
- Build monitoring platforms and services, design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Implement and execute best practices, procedures, and infrastructural changes for seamless deployment;
- Investigate and resolve technical issues, perform root cause analysis for production error;
- Analyse technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them;
- Work alongside the development team in implementing and monitoring game-changing initiatives;
- Be part of the team defining the architecture for future products.
What we expect from you
- Previous work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Extensive experience in MySQL (or other databases), GIT, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, and GitLab, CI/CD:
- Undeniable Linux experience and skills (web servers, bash scripting knowledge, etc.)
- Bonus points if you have experience with PHP (Symfony framework), also familiar with a few of the following: Golang, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Node.js.
- Working knowledge of incorporating robust code security practices to safeguard the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of software systems including but not limited to OWASP secure coding guidelines;
- Effective collaboration skills, capable of working well in a team environment that values security and quality.
We offerWe want people to thrive at Tribe - we believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by smart and high performing teams with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day you join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruit and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External training; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, training, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model where you are able to plan your work partly from the office and remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacation, so be ready to plan workations. For 14 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health and birthday day off!
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even though we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for our legendary Tribefest and Winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular team buildings.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business centre with parking places provided . To relax your mind and body we have table foosball, table tennis and a massage chair. If you mostly work from home then we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 3300-6600 eur/monthly gross. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks