Head Of Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Engineer
Tribe, a brand new payments processor, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. Join our ever-growing Tribe Payments team as a QA Engineer and help us change the way this market perceives payments.
What would you do
- QA Engineer will be responsible for software testing in order to ensure mandatory quality standards are met before production releases.
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of experience in a QA Engineer role
- Understanding of software development process
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with the typical test methods
- Experience with GIT
- Ability to work fast in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with development to validate bugs and get them fixed
- Identify software defects, run test suites, and verify fixes
- Track known issues and collaborate with business analysts regarding future improvements
- Good English language skills
- Good cooperation skills and attention to details
- Working knowledge of secure testing frameworks and libraries, including but not limited to OWASP secure coding guidelines
- Effective collaboration skills, capable of working well in a team environment that values security and quality.
We offerWe want people to thrive at Tribe and believe that you do your best work when you feel your best. Everyone is different, that is why we provide flexible benefit packages tailored to your needs:
- High performing teams. At Tribe we think outside the box, take ownership of what we do, aim high and deliver uncompromising quality. You will be surrounded by smart and high performing teams with a collaborative mindset.
- Health & Wellness. Health insurance package from the first day you join our team. Enjoyable daily lunches & Pizza fridays. Variety of healthy snacks, fresh fruit and drinks in the office. Sport activities.
- Level up. We constantly explore the possibilities within our industry and in the technology we build. To keep your minds curious we offer: Tribe Learning Days - time freely spent on self-education; Internal & External training; Tribe Learning library stocked with tech books; Learning & Development budget for conferences, training, podcasts, online courses, professional certifications.
- Work - life balance. To increase your productivity we are offering a hybrid work model where you are able to plan your work partly from the office and remotely from your home. You are able to combine your work & vacation, so be ready to plan workations. For 14 days per year you can work from anywhere - and we mean anywhere! Extra days off for your health
- Tribe Vibe & Culture. At tribe we foster a positive and fun working environment, which is called “tribe vibe”. Even though we work hard, we do not forget to party as well: be ready for our legendary Tribefest and Winterfest parties, events for the tribe community every month, and regular team buildings.
- Office & Environment. Open, creative and fun working environment in the brand new BLC2 business centre with parking places provided . To relax your mind and body we have table foosball, table tennis and a massage chair. If you mostly work from home then we offer you a home office budget to make your workplace comfortable.
Salary range for this position is 1500-3500 eur/monthly gross. Salary proposal depends on your competences and seniority level.
A few Tribe perks