Merchant Insight report
Solving the post-pandemic payments puzzle: How can merchants and acquirers satisfy consumer demand?
Solving the post-pandemic payments puzzle.
Tribe's latest research report is based on a survey of 400 merchants, both ecommerce and multichannel, across five key European markets.
The aim of this research was to understand what payments issues and initiatives merchants are focused on as they resolve to meet consumer demand.
We also dive into the areas where merchants are seeking support and how payment partners and acquirers can help.
Key findings from the report include:
- 40% of e-commerce businesses in Europe plan to open a physical store in the next three years. In the UK and Spain this figure increases to over 60%.
- While the major card schemes still dominate, mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay) are now supported by two-thirds of merchants.
- Over a third of online merchants are planning to launch their own branded store cards, mobile apps and add payment options to better compete.
- 90% of e-commerce businesses are looking to improve their customer experience.
- 32% of merchants already offer multicurrency services, but 55% are looking to add this functionality in the next three years.
To access the full report, please submit your details using the form on this page.
If you would like further information, or to arrange an interview with a Tribe spokesperson, please contact Helen Owen: firstname.lastname@example.org